Microexcel understands the growth of mobile platforms and touch device interfaces and is committed to offering these capabilities to our customers. With the rise in bring your own device (BYOD) policies, developing on just one platform is not an option. Microexcel is a registered developer with Microsoft for Windows Phone, Apple for iOS and Google for Android development.
Whether it be a responsive user experience developed on HTML5/CSS3 or a Native App, Microexcel can help design the experience, architect the solution, and develop the application.
- Led by individuals who have experience in delivering large scale applications across industries
- Deliver mobile applications in native, web or hybrid framework
- Deliver mobile applications using industry standard development tools such as Adobe Air, Adobe Flex, Sencha, PhoneGap
- Leverage legacy applications to deliver digital solutions using disruptive technologies such as mobility and social media
- Provide enterprise mobile strategy to clients via Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
- Integrate BI and Analytics
Comprehensives services and solutions
Microexcel’s mobile app development team is highly capable of delivering native or cross platform applications of any size for any industry.
- Mobile Architecture and Design Strategy
- UI & Usability
- Design and Development of Mobile applications for all the major platforms:
- iOS (iPhone/iPad & Mac OS X)
- Windows Phone 8
- Sencha Touch
If you need consultation or are seeking mobile application development, partner with Microexcel. Our high qualified technical developers and architects can consult, analyze your requirements, and develop a solution to best fit your needs.
Our expertise covers the following key verticals:
- Communication and Messaging
- Hotels and Eateries
- Hospitals and Healthcare
- E-commerce and Financials
- Entertainment and Game Development
- Video and Music
- Business – Planning and Management
- Advertising – Corporate, Coupon App and Promotional
- News and Information
- Geo Location
- Medical and Fitness
- Social Networking and Blogging
- Society and Community
Other Services that we provide along with development include:
- R&D Services
- Porting Services
- Technical Support Services
- Annual Maintenance Services
Mobile Native Apps
Mobile Native Apps have a major advantage over web apps with the ability to leverage device specific hardware and software. A native mobile app is built specifically for a particular device and its operating system. Unlike a web app that is accessed over the internet, a native app is downloaded from a web store and installed on the device. Native apps are written in Java, Objective C, or some other programming language.
- Binary executable files on the device.
- Can access all API’s made available by OS vendor.
- SDK’s are platform-specific.
- Each mobile OS comes with its own unique tools and GUI toolkit.
Different tools, languages and distribution channels associated with leading mobile operating systems.
Mobile App Development Life Cycle
To know more about our Interactive Services, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 201-866-6789.